Note: Contact us to sign up for bulk purchases.
- This course provides an overview of fundamental PC components as well as an introduction to the Microsoft Office Suite including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Access.
- Includes 5 modules which vary in length from 7-16 hours of content. Each module consists of instructional videos and virtual simulations.
- Upon completing this course, you are eligible to take the TestOut Desktop Pro Certification Exam through us at no additional cost (optional).
Modules and Topics
- Module 1: Computing and Internet Basics
- Module 2: Microsoft Word
- Module 3: Microsoft Excel
- Module 4: Microsoft PowerPoint
- Module 5: Microsoft Access
- Module 6: Desktop Pro Certification (optional)
- Mode: Online/Self-Paced Course
- Resources: This course includes a LabSim subscription consisting of video lectures and virtual simulations (accessible for 12 months). Your login credentials for this will be sent within 2 business days of purchase.
Who is this for?
- Anyone looking to establish a solid foundation of computer hardware, software, and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Individuals looking to take the TestOut Desktop Pro Certification Exam to increase their skillset and marketability (optional).
- Internet access
- No prior knowledge required. In addition, the Microsoft Office suite is not required as virtual simulations will be used to simulate this software.