Note: Contact us to sign up for bulk purchases.
- This course covers a wide array of computing concepts related to hardware, software, security, and troubleshooting. Some topics include system types, system components, peripherals, storage devices, networking, operating systems, file management, security, troubleshooting, and more! Additionally, the course is designed to prepare students to take the CompTIA A+ Exam including practice tests.
- Includes 13 modules which vary in length from 3-14 hours of content. Each module consists of instructional videos, virtual simulations, and quizzes (if applicable).
- Upon completing this course, you are eligible to take the TestOut PC Pro Certification Exam through us at no additional cost (optional).
Modules and Topics
- Module 1: Computing Overview
- Module 2: PC Technician
- Module 3: System Components
- Module 4: Peripheral Devices
- Module 5: Storage
- Module 6: Networking
- Module 7: Printing
- Module 8: Mobile Devices
- Module 9: System Management
- Module 10: System Implementation
- Module 11: File Management
- Module 12: Security
- Module 13: Practice Exams
- Mode: Online/Self-Paced Course
- Resources: This course includes a LabSim subscription consisting of video lectures and virtual simulations (accessible for 12 months). Your login credentials for this will be sent within 2 business days of purchase.
Who is this for?
- Anyone looking to obtain the skills to troubleshoot and maintain computer hardware/software; Anyone looking to obtain the skills needed for jobs (or career change) such as computer repair, PC Support, Helpdesk, etc.
- Individuals looking to take the TestOut PC Pro Certification Exam to increase their skill set and marketability.
- Individuals looking to obtain the knowledge to pass the CompTIA A+ Exam. (Scheduling and payment of the CompTIA A+ Exam are the responsibility of the student and out of the scope of this course)
- Internet access
- Basic computer skills
Note: While it is not required, it is recommended for beginners to take the Computer Fundamentals/MS Course as a prerequisite to this course.